Though clearly a frontrunner for "best SUV," that doesn't mean Chevy's going to rest on the Traverse's laurels when it comes to next year's edition. Take a look at the recently released list of features coming to 2013's Chevrolet Traverse, below.
- A new front end (pictured above)
- New grille design (also shown above)
- Chrome accents
- New headlights
- Updated sculpting meant to tie the 2013 Malibu and 2013 Traverse together
- Redesigned taillights
- New license plate position (on the tailgate)
- 288-horsepower 3.6-liter V6
- Continuously variable transmission
- 8-passenger seating with accomodating space
- Interior paneling is new
- New color choices including Ebony and Mojave, Light Titanium and Dark Titanium, and Ebony
Subscribe to our blog today to stay up to date on all the 2013 model releases and more.
St. Albans, VT 05478