|Mount and Balance||$50.00|
Mount and Balance
Handy Chevrolet's Certified Service Center
Thanks to the factory-trained Certified Service technicians at Handy Chevrolet's service department, you can rest assured that when you order a Mount and Balance service for your GM or Chevrolet vehicle's wheels and tires the job is done right. Could you mount your own tires? Probably. Would they be mounted properly and balanced perfectly? No offense, but for most of us the answer is probably not. Don't risk you, your passenger's, and other motorists' safety!
Our Certified Service technicians know the correct method for each and every General Motors and Chevrolet vehicle of the past umpteen years, and thanks to the Hunter GSP9700 tire balance that applies the optimal road-force distribution we can accurately depict what your tires will go through whilst you drive. This all amounts to a near-perfect mount and balance procedure and a great, smooth, safe ride for you and yours.
Other key features of our Mount and Balance service include:
- Our professionals use the right tools and techniques designed for optimal ride comfort and safety
- Tire beads are securely mounted
- We ensure there is no bent or bends in the wheel/rim itself
- Our Certified Service technicians check for dirt and debris that can build up in the hub and wheel
- Once our technicians are finished comes an important step: correctly fastened lugs that are secure
- Finally, the wheel is securely seated on the hub
For more information on our Mount and Balance service at Handy Chevrolet, call us today, toll-free at (888) 831-2041 fill out a mount and balance service appointment below.